Soaring deficit and tightening budgets have force federal, state, and local government agencies to think creatively on how to tackle citizen challenges while continue to provide the level of service that most Americans come to rely upon and expect to continue on improved level. Complex security and regulatory landscape and shortage of appropriately qualified personnel have compounded these challenges further.
Crossglobe offers tested and proven best practices and perspective to achieve the required efficiency, performmance, and innovation the agencies need to succeed.
The Crossglobe Advantage
- Business Process Improvement
- Operational Effectiveness and Efficiency Improvement
- Expertise in Identity and Access Control Management for large mission critical mobile and web-based applications.
- IT Consulting
- IT Sesecurity - Identity and Access Control Management
- Healthcare solutions
- Governance and Exterprise Risk management
- Operations and Business Continuity
- Business areas covered by our services include: social development, public healthcare, citizen services, defense and security, public infastructure, and others.
- Case Study
Crossglobe helps NASA to provide superior quality of spatial data to research community.
National Aeronautics and Space Administration wished to provide earth science data to research community through Earth Observatory System. Distributed data centers of EOS serves a large and viverse user community by providing capabilities to search and access science data products and specialized services.
Crossglobe Solution: Integrated Web-Based system with a capability to program earth satellite as well as to process earth data for the research community.
Crossglobe provided architecture and design for the Satellite Imagery Data Exchange portal. This data exchange portal provides data processing for earch satellite data for the sesearch community and serve corrresponding data portals for the purpose. It provided the following benefits:
- An integrated web-based system with maximum automation, leading to minimum manual errors.
- Automated data browsing capability for self service leading to project savings.
- Reduced cost and efforts for both agency and the research community.
Crossglobe helps DHS track foreign students and visiting scholar
The Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) is a part of the National Security Investigations Division and acts as a bridge for government organizations that have an interest in information on nonimmigrants whose primary reason for coming to the United States is to be students. On behalf of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), SEVP manages schools, nonimmigrant students and their dependents. The Department of State (DoS) manages Exchange Visitor Programs, nonimmigrant exchange visitors in the J visa classification and their dependents. Both SEVP and DoS use the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) to track and monitor schools; exchange visitor programs; and F, M and J nonimmigrants while they visit the United States and participate in the U.S. education system.
Crossglobe Solution: Integrated web-based system (SEVIS) for tracking foreign students and exchange visitors.
Crossglobe provided enterprise architecture and design for SEVIS. Crossglobe also provided development and quality assurance support to make SEVIS fully functional to a degree that it has received R&D 100 awards. SEVIS provide the following benefits:
- A secured web-based integrated system to facilitate the tracking of foreign students and exchange visitors in the United States.
- Improved coordination between DHS and DoS for issuing non-immigrant visa to foreign students and exchange visitors and to track them during their stay in the USA.
- Enhanced efficiency of the agency for performing this task.
Crossglobe helps create the gateway to Veteran Health and Wellness through MyHealtheVet portal.
MyHealtheVet is the VA's Personal Health Record. It helps veterans to partner with their healthcare teams. MyHealtheVet provides VA appointments, prescription refill, electronic health record, self entered health information and analysis, commercial health education library, tools for measuring veteran's health status, and much more.
Crossglobe Solution: An integrated web-based personal healthcare portal to serve veterans and their dependents.
Crossglobe provided its technical leadership in architecture, design, and implementation of an enterprise portal application for veterans. Besides providing technical leadership, Crossglobe also provided leadership in menotring existing and new technical staff members as well as autoring white papers to hilight the features of the project and its benefits to te veteran community. It also provide client interfacing by making technical presentation and participation in the high-level business and technical discussions for the project.