For over one and a half decades, Crossglobe has partnered with small and large corporate clients to deliver a broad range of successful assignments including state-of-the-art IT services, management consulting, and business and technical solutions. Our clients include both government agencies (US Federal as well as state and local government) and commercial corporations.
Crossglobe offers a flexible approach to service and solution delivery. With expertise in a number of valuable services and solutions — including feasibility studies, project budgeting and cost analyses, planning and scheduling, comprehensive project management, various stages of IT services and support — our team is able to provide just the services needed on a project. We can operate as an extension of your IT and engineering groups, or deliver services independently.
By leveraging our broad industry expertise and international geographic footprint, we are able to effectively plan, control and manage project costs from inception through to completion. In addition, our intimate, first-hand knowledge of the industry enables us to add significant value during the planning and design stage, where we can advise on program, product differentiation, industry trends and brand standards.
- Major Projects
Major Projects completed by Crossglobe
- Re-Architecture of Infrastructure and Portal Environments: DOITT, New York City.
- Insurance Service Application: Architecture, design, and development.
- MyHealtheVet: Dept. of Veterans Affairs (in association with EDS). This portal provides one-stop shopping for VA benefits, special programs, health information and services (e.g., Prescription Refill, Electronic Health Record, Self-entered health information and analysis, etc.), commercial health education library, tools for measuring veterans’ health status, and much more.
- E-Mall: DoD (in association with Raytheon). An e-commerce web-application to facilitate Federal Agencies and contractors to buy and sell products and services on credit basis.
- iConnect: A corporate HR portal for Nextel Communications.
- SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System): Tracks foreign students and exchange visitors in the USA
- Satellite Imagery Data Exchange: NASA (in association with Raytheon). This data exchange site provides data to other portals serving their clients, in the desired format.