Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) is neither a product, nor a solution. SOA is not a technology and it cannot be reduced to vendors' software products. SOA is not a quick fix for the enterprise IT complexity, and it does not address every IT challenge facing organizations.
SOA is an architectural approach comprising technologies, policies, practices, and frameworks which ensures that the right services are provided and consumed. SOA facilitates organizational cooperation and information sharing across the enterprise, and helps utilize existing enterprise resources in more efficient manner.
SOA is a concept and strategy. Successful SOA realization requires new approaches to creating and providing IT resources and services. The business wants interoperability, unbreakability, compatibility, and re-usability from IT. It can determine strategic road-map to your future success.
Every organization needs to understand where they stand before starting the SOA journey.
- Lack of a clear understanding of how SOA is going to reap benefit for business.
- Lack of buy-in from business, IT and other key stakeholders.
- Not enough appetite to invest on SOA and wait for the benefit to come-in throughout its journey.
Crossglobe considers SOA as the key enabling factor in the alignment of IT strategy with business process transformation needs of an organization. Key factors in the realization of the strategic value of SOA includes business vision, SOA strategy, analysis & design, deployment and deployment, and optimization of SOA systems. Out SOA services include the following:
- Strategic Planning and Road map
- SOA Governance
- Technology and Vendor Evaluation
- Services Analysis and Design
- Services Implementation
- Services Performance Tunning
Crossglobe's logically compartmentalized SOA services provides the following business values:
- Operational Efficiencies: SOA virtually eliminates inter-application complexity barriers. It allows IT to more rapidly change to the needs of the business. Our SOA services makes sure that your IT fits your business needs.
- Faster time-to-market: Once the SOA services and components are in place, new applications can quickly be assembled by reusing the components and services. This allows businesses to respond to the fast changing market conditions and business needs.